Friday, January 14, 2011

Learn something new every day

First, another really cool ad from CBS Radio (I love these) with it's caricature drawings.


Lo and behold, there is Dick York, someone who I never knew was on radio! He played on a show called, That Brewster Boy - a show I have never heard before, until now.

He's not on this episode but it's an example of the show. No known episodes exist with Dick York as That Brewster Boy.




And here's a photo of Dick York. He played Darren (the first one as there were 2 different ones) on tv's Bewitched. And come to think of it, his mother-in-law was played by radio stalwart Agnes Moorehead.

Dick York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...