Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Slow today - much more tomorrow

It will be slow around here today.  Despite my most valiant efforts I still have not finished the "B's" in OTR PeopleTHERE ARE A LOT OF B'S!  I am also working on trying to get-up-to-speed with OTR Photo and OTR Advertisements.  And I just don't have time to look for articles today for the OTR Buffet today.   I promise I will give you more of a smorgasbord tomorrow.

Too much on my plate, you say?  Maybe.  Probably.  But this is the way I drive myself (crazy.)

There may be a couple more items here today, but don't expect too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...