Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ideas for the blog

Once again, I am quickly running out of old news to run in the blog.

I'm not really sure how popular the old news was anyhow since only a scant few of you have left any kind of idea for me to know what you like or don't like.

But it doesn't matter now as I have run through just about all the news I can easily find. Other old news will have to be dug for.

This will give me more of a chance to write, so you will see more of that. And after the Hodge-podgecast yesterday, I am fairly certain I can pull one of those off now and then - and after fiddling around, I figured out all sorts of ways of doing new things with audio clips - so now I can incorporate audio clips easily in the blog.

All in all the blog should open up a bit to some new ways at looking at things - there just may not be a huge amount of posts everyday - like there has been.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your opinions on different shows and actors. Old photographs are interesting as well. To see pictures of OTR people that I had listened to and only saw pictures of through media like Look Magazine or Life. For the most part, these people were only voices. I guess that is why they could play multible parts on show. I also enjoy the Pat Novak quotes. Jack Webb also had some good lines on Dragnet as well. Vist your blog almost every day. Keep it up. I know it must seem you are presenting things in a vacuum at times, but, I do not think that is so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Boston Blackie for your comments.

    I know people are viewing the blog - the problem is - what do they like? When I ask for "what do you wish me to write about?" only you responded.

    Thanks again for the support. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...