Thursday, January 20, 2011

New appendages

There is a new appendage to this site (another work in progress - but it should be up-to-date within a couple of weeks or less) and that is, OTR Advertisements.

It's in the baby stages right now but all in good time.  You may have also seen (on the right side of this blog) OTR Photo (it's not really new and it's really just a supplement to OTR People. But it is handy if you want a large photograph of someone whose last name begins with "A or B" - more to come!)

I envision a site that incorporates all the sites plus there are 2 or 3 more additions to come - all in good time, I suppose.  As I told you before I am keen on making an advertising arm as well and a place for advertising premiums.  This is an ambitious plan I have and one that requires a lot of work on my part.  But once finished, it will BE THE PLACE for the OTR fan to go to find information.

You don't know it yet but OTR People is also about whole casts of radio programs as well.  And bands.  And singers.  And announcers.

I've also got something HUGE up my sleeve but I can't tell you what that is until after all the details are worked out.

If things come together like I hope and with a lot of hard work - the current OTR world will never be the same. 

Also, in addition to the Lum and Abner Dictionary (which is not really a part of the whole scheme, it's more of a pet project) there will be more fan-fun stuff like that in the future.

Plus I have to take care of the OTR Buffet blog!

Well, I better go, I have lots to do!

PS - OTR People is being updated most everyday now and as promised, I will be through with "B" before the week is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...