Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More lists

Shows everyone seems to love except me:
1. Fred Allen
2. X Minus One

Shows that I can't figure out why I don't like:
1. Mr. President
2. You Are There

Shows that are missing one element from being really good:
1. Bob Hope Show
2. Abbott and Costello
3. Our Miss Brooks

It almost happened:
1. Groucho Marx as Chester A. Riley on Life of Riley
2. Shirley Booth as Connie Brooks on Our Miss Brooks

Characters I feel that are most like me:
1. Throckmorton P. Gildersleeve
2. Doctor Watson (Sherlock Holmes)

Actors who were everywhere:
William Conrad, Joseph Kearns, Lurene Tuttle, Parley Baer, Shirley Mitchell, Howard McNear, John Brown, Gale Gordon, Elliot Lewis, Agnes Moorehead, Dick Beals, Mel Blanc, Elvira Allman...

Favorite Episode of Escape (so far - I haven't quite finished the series yet):
1. A Shipment of Mute Fate
2. Border Town
3. Operation Fleur de Lis
4. Leningen vs the Ants
5. Three Skeleton Key

#77 on the list?:
Challenge of the Yukon or College Quiz Bowl

3 comments:

  1. I would add John Dehner to your list of actors that show up every where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt about it. I obviously didn't list them all - 'off the top of my head' thing. There are about 50 people who show up on OTR ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On your dislike list: Fred Allen and X-Minus One. In our household, both are on our do not listen to list. I would go for X-minus One, except like I said once before, it is a no no with my wife.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...