Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One of my favorites: Adventures in Research

Adventures in Research may not be one of the finest programs out there. It's not exciting, there no drama.

But Adventures of Research is a show about science, about how things were invented or about the breakthough of some drug - things like that. I like documentaries and while Adventures in Research is no documentary it lends itself to being a docudrama.

The show was written by Dr. Phillip Thomas, who was a Westinghouse physicist at the time and lasts for 15 minutes; all of the programs I have heard have passable sound quality.

You can find an example of the show below; it's entitled, "The Missing Ingredient."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...