Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Your input wanted badly!

Please please please fill out the first opinion poll on the right side of the blog!

Please please please give your input on articles: do you want more this or more of that?

Let me know what you'd like to see. I'm not fishing for compliments but I am in a position to provide you with what you want to see. I just need to know what you all like/don't like.

There are no "capchas" here and you can give your input anonymously - but your input is needed/wanted.

Thanks to those who have already provided input. It is really appreciated.

I am having a lot of fun doing the blog and thanks to everyone who is reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...