Monday, December 27, 2010

On tap today

Well, Christmas is over and it's time to return to the routine.

Today I plan on adding a ton of important links (mostly to things I'll bet you don't have.) Sorry it's taken me this long but the Billboard thing messed me up.

Speaking of Billboard, I am at least 3/4th done with 1943. After I found a suitable way to post them, everything has become easier. It should be up within 2 or 3 days, if not sooner.

I hate to beg for comments but if there is something you like or dislike here on the blog, I'd like to know. Some things will continue whether you like them or not! :) But if I am doing something no one is reading, well then, I'd like to know. (I want to personally and publicly thank user "Boston Blackie" for his numerous comments of encouragement and ideas.)

I just had a huge breakfast and so I may write a few more articles and then I am off to work on the "link section."

PS - to those in the Mystery Forum: i am going to upload these series sometime this week: College Quiz Bowl, Consider Your Verdict, Dr. I.Q., Dambusters and Twenty Questions (Twenty Questions only has like 4 known shows.)

1 comment:

  1. No need to thank me as you have done lots for me.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...