Friday, December 24, 2010

Hodge-podging: Christmas Eve edition

First of all, Happy Holidays!

I had to go to "PLAN C" on the Billboard project - but I should be done soon. I am hoping by today. If not, then by Saturday.

There probably won't be much posting from me today or tomorrow, especially tomorrow. Please be cool with that.

Last night, I drew up a bunch of plans for the blog(s) - I have a lot of cool ideas and hope to make them come into fruition. There are things planned that you will not find anywhere else on the internet and I think they will be beneficial to all of us. I don't want to give anything away just yet. But once 2011 comes along, I will start sharing my ides with you. I have 4 pages of new ideas!

I hope you all remain safe over the Holidays and God bless you all. Peek in here over the next 2 days - just don't be disappointed if there's not much being posted. I am going to bust my butt getting the 1942 Billboard project done. I honestly have been spending a lot of time on this (hopefully when it comes out, you will see that.) I am not lolly-gagging around.

I still haven't gotten around to the link stuff yet. As soon as the Billboard thing gets done, that's my next project. And the additions, I think, will be awesome.

Well, off to finish the project. Don't forget to peek in here the next couple of days!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the Holidays, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surely will. Lots of food fun family and ugh, television.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...