Thursday, December 16, 2010

A note to my readers

Have you ever noticed how this blog has (so far) leaned to the early days of popular radio?

There's a reason for this.  I am trying to scour the papers and I am scouring them in order.  Although, trying to be fair to all, I have tried my best to take the time to look for stuff in the late 40's and into the 50's as well - at the same time.

I really don't know what you listen to.  I only know what I listen to.  While I don't listen to folks like Dinah Shore, Eddie Cantor and other singer/comedians, I will post stuff I find about them, because someone out there may find it appealing.

Basically what I am saying is, your show(s) will come around on here eventually.  I do a mix everyday.  And while shows are featured more than others (for example, there is a lot on here already about Fibber McGee and Molly) that's because that's what the news reflects.

Please be patient - or better yet, make a request for something.  I am most-accomodating.  And people who ask, get priority over random finds.

PS _ I will look for Halls of Ivy later today, BB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...