Friday, December 10, 2010

Lurene Tuttle

Look around; listen to some OTR credits - you will begin noticing the name of Lurene Tuttle in many broadcasts.

You know right now that you've heard of her, but you can't place the face.

Allow me:

1940's Lurene Tuttle

I'll bet you are thinking...I've seen her. And you probably have.

Do you remember the shop-lifter in the episode on TV of the The Andy Griffith Show? that was Tuttle, the little old lady who "clanged."

Well she played Marjoie on The Great Gildersleeve for a time! And - you're not going to believe this - she was The Mean Wittle Kid's mother on the Red Skelton show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...