Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hodge-podging


One of my favorite shows is Information Please.  The host was Clifton Fadiman (he's pictured above.)

There was a lot of wit and wisdom of the show and even though the participants are like 1000x smarter than anyone I know, I really enjoy the banter and puns - there are a lot of puns.  (I think smart people enjoy puns, even though the old saying is that puns are the lowest form of humor.  I'm not so sure about that.


Above, a panel of Information Please contestants - and I am sorry but I do not recognize any of them.


These guys (above) I know because I found this photo in a newspaper online - one of the unique things about this blog... I plan on scouring those papers and bringing you insight and photos that you have never seen before.

I will also be exploring advertising premiums in specific programs.

When I hear a great or unusual program, I will let you know and let you know where you can find it.

Earlier today, I listened this Jack Benny program: 1936-10-25 229 Previews Romeo And Juliet.

Kenny Baker had some very funny lines in the first half of the program.

This blog will go here and there and do this and that.  I think you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...