Sunday, January 9, 2011

Note about OTR People

Yesterday, I began working on the "B's" for OTR People, the "who's who in otr" directory. 

The B's are available for viewing but realize that section is nowhere near completion.

Two additions were made o the "A's": I re-added the DigitalDeli links and where available, I added Golden Age of Radio interview links.  These are awesome.  I suggest you listen to each one and you are also welcome to download them as I have them hosted for just that purpose. 

The GAOR interviews will continue to be a part of OTR People.

I'm also thinking about re-naming OTR People to "Who's Who in OTR."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...