Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kiss me

I hate to toot my own horn here but these photos I am documenting and adding daily to the blogs are making an impact on Google searches, especially Google images.

Roughly a month ago, I told you guys how I have added photos of people/musicial groups that perhaps had one photo floating around on the internet.

To show you what impact I have had in less that 6 weeks, let's look at a singing group I added a photo for a month ago:

Every photo (except the first 2) visible on that page are ones I have added in the last month to this blog. Even the Buffet's main graphic shows up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...