Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good news/Bad news

Do you want the good news first or the bad news first?

Actually, the news is about OTR Billboard Reviews. It seems 1942 and 1943 was all about "catching up" on reviewing all the shows out there. And so there's good reason I had to do 500+ shows for 1942 and 400+ shows for 1943.

I didn't realize this. I was thinking, "Oh no, I'm going to have to link to 450 shows every time I finish a year over at Billboard!"

But alas, they covered all the shows (at least all the shows they wanted to) and I covered them. And it looks like 1944 (and on) will only be about new shows - maybe 25-50 a year.

So I suppose the bad news is the review blog will be much smaller than we (at least I) had imagined.

WHEW!

This will give me lots of time to work on OTR People, which is really a huge project.

Look for 1944's Billboard OTR Reviews in the next few days. I'll yell at you when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...