Saturday, January 8, 2011

The neutered and un-neutered: fun photos aplenty!

Flying ace Walter Tetley (age 11 or so - probably before he was neutered)
Hilarious Arnold Stang - 2nd only to Walter Tetley (and never neutered - to my knowledge.)  For fun, imagine Stang and Tetley as brothers in the Gildersleeve household.

I'll bet she really drove him crazy

I got some splainin' do!

Bing and Al Jolson?


Sheesh!

Jack Carson looking way too much like a young Jackie Gleason.

Si Sye Sue and Chiss Sweeze

But Henry, can't I eat at your house tonight? 

I don't believe these two ever played checkers again' each other on raddyo!

Lum, I'm worn to a frazzle.  Worn to a frazzzzzz ull.

Woah.  Squire Skimp left the store without swindling you, Lum!



Rare John Brown photo!

Dennis Day with NBC security officer


Rare Don Quinn photo


Duffy aint here.  Oops...

Nothing like a Rhineland hairdo during WW deuce, I always say. 

This reminds me a little of the famous Yin and Yang Chinese Siamese twin photo from the 19th century.


Heckler in back: "Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!"

Hey Kate: loose lips sink ships!


Harriet Hilliard was a cutey when she was young.  You go Ozzie!


Faintly-heard shout: "I have a lady in the balcony!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...