Sunday, March 13, 2011

Interviews to continue

I have at least a few more very exciting and interesting interviews to come - not saying who as I'd like them to be a secret until time.  Think of it as the interview-de-jour, since there is a bit of a restaurant theme to this blog.

I've been most fortunate.  No one yet has turned me down or even asked a lot of questions.  They all have agreed readily to do the interviews and all have been a real pleasure to work with.

This next week is going to be just as fun as last week around here so strap on your bibs and start consuming!

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...