Saturday, March 19, 2011

Amazing stuff found

I just found some very important photos and other information vital to any fan of old-time radio this afternoon.  

I haven't the time to process it today but I will do my best to get to it tomorrow and post it all.  You will be amazed by it!

I don't think I will get finished with OTR Casts today after all, although I did put a much bigger dent in it.  I beg of you to explore it at your leisure.  Lots more though wil be added tomorrow.

I'm lucky to find these things.  One of a kind items, not on the internet of all kinds of shows - including the most popular shows to the not-so popular.  I think you will happy at what I found.  

Be looking for it tomorrow.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...