Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hoosier Hot Shots: Deep in the Heart of Texas

Any regular reader of this blog knows that about a couple of weeks ago, I began exploring the incredible Hoosier Hot Shots.

The Dinning Sisters
I've been very fortunate to run across some episodes of the National Barn Dance and I was able to remove a dozen different songs done by the Hoosier Hot Shots.

The sound quality on all of them are above average.

Today I will share with you a "duet" they did with The Dinning Sisters, a fun number they rearranged a bit, "Deep in the Heart of Texas."

I think you are going to enjoy this.  The Dinning Sisters add a touch of class to the Hot Shots, don't you agree?  You can hear a bit of it here:



You can download it here!
The Hoosier Hotshots with The Dinning Sisters - Deep in the Heart of Texas


©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...