Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My recent OTR routine

Believe it or not, I cannot listen to OTR (or music or anything else) when I am researching. The time for OTR is when I'm all done "working" with my blogs at 4:30 or 5 pm each day.

I will take a long, hot shower, put on some comfy clothes and grab a bottle of water. Sometimes I listen with ear buds, sometimes I listen through the speaker but always I use my iPod.

There was a time when I had a schedule of what to listen to. These days though, I find myself going through Amos 'n' Andy, the Aldrich Family, Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, Jack Benny Show and 21st Precinct, with reckless abandon. I will listen to at least one of each of those shows every day.

I'm also making my way a few of the longer anthology series and I usually listen to one of those a day (Lux Radio Theatre, CBS Radio Mystery Theatre, Sears, Hallmark, etc.) Now and then I throw something else in (Sherlock Holmes for example.)  And for the past two months or so I have been going to sleep with Johnny Dollar.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...