Sunday, March 6, 2011

Slowly but surely

Say Hello to... (new arm of this blog) is being updated little-by-little everyday.  I also update OTR Advertisements most everyday in little increments. (Even when you don't see a new ad on front - that doesn't mean I haven't added more to stuff that's already there!)

I realize you are not going to use it much but if you come across an actor or actress that doesn't have a Wikipedia entrance, you might find that person in Say Hello to...

Most all of the other links up top of the blog (below the OTR Buffet banner) are also updated everyday (when warrented.)  And you know the Lum and Abner Dictionary too is updated most everyday.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...