Sunday, February 27, 2011

Various things

If you're a regular to the blog you can see a variety of changes made in the past couple of days.  Should make for a sleeker, speedier load-up.  Also highlites some stuff for the new visitor.

I'm in the process of making some of the very first posts (provided by newspaper clippings) better looking and larger.  (Surely you know you can make things larger on the blog simply by clicking them, correct?)

I added a list of all my full reviews (not the short ones, though.) You can also find a list of stuff "not to miss" on the site - some of my favorite things - I think you'll like them too if you've never seen them before.

I even expanded my own profile a bit, if anyone cares to read it.  It really doesn't say much.  :)

All that new stuff is at the top of the blog now.

Anyway, if you see any problems, please give me a shout in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...