Wednesday, February 23, 2011

No more "Mixed-up LaTrivia" for quite some time

I enjoyed doing Mixed-up (Mayor) LaTrivia but it seems (where I am in my listening queue) he's going into the Coast Guard - so it will be many episodes before I get back to LaTrivia being mixed-up.

In the meantime, amuse yourselves with something else on the blog... for instance, have you ever taken a gander at the books shown on here?

No, I'm not selling them, not do I receive any fee for putting the books on the blog; it's my way of telling you that these books are searchable on the internet (at least 80% searchable anyway) and I use them all of the time.   You should too.   They make for some interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...