Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lucille Ball's 100th birthday

Today would have been Lucy's 100th birthday.

Many of us grew up watching I Love Lucy and that was quite an introduction to her!  She really was funny on that show.

I remember her well on a very early 1930's Three Stooges film, where she had a small part as well as one of my earliest memories of her.


Though she had her own radio show and guest-starred in several shows, I'd have to say her radio career wasn't that great.  My Favorite Husband, although a fore-runner to I Love Lucy, leaves a lot to be desired. 

Hard to image she "is" only 100 today.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...