Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

I had a nasty electrical storm a couple of weeks ago and it did some major damage to my computer.  Most of everything I had previously, I still have (yes, I backed up!)

There are many things I need to do to the computer to get back to where I was before, but I should return to posting in all the blogs by Saturday.  Things will be even better than before and I am confident all of my readers haven't left me (if you have left me, please come back!)

I have missed writing and researching.  But while I was away, I spent more than 110 hours listening to OTR and taking notes.  (I have about 30 pages worth of notes!)  There will be sound clip offerings and I have already written several reviews (by hand) while I was away.

I also spent at least 20% of my time listening to CD's that I had to dust off - previously unheard, stuff that I had never gotten around to listening to.  Well, I had some time while I was away and so you will be reading about those series.

Even though I regret the fact that I was away, I did spend my time wisely and I look forward to sharing it all with you in a couple of days.  Let's say, Saturday.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...