Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New things

You may not notice it but there are quite a few new toys in the OTR Buffet today:

OTR Photo (a blog I own but do not publicize) is now syndicated and you can access it and OTR Casts at the same time, via the OTR Casts page (you can find that link up near the top of this blog.)

Also check out OTR Casts Overiew - you can fool around with that several different ways.

OTR Bios (also known as "Say Hello To...) is also now syndicated, so everytime I put up a new biography, you can know about it.

My personal blog, Silent Radio is now syndicated.  You can keep track of it now via RSS.  Find that link on the right hand side of the blog, not too far from the top.

At the every bottom of the blog, there is now a syndicated news feed about current OTR headlines from Google News.

I'm always trying to improve the blog.  Please let me know if you can think of any ideas that will help in this way.



©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...