Saturday, April 9, 2011

Podcast should be interesting on Sunday...

You probably won't believe this but I have six pages of material I have written and not a word of it is good about a show I generally always enjoy.  

I don't want to give too much away but if you never listen to another of my podcasts, you will want to hear this one as I will let it all hang out.

Sometimes, you just get to the end of your rope.  I've found that spot and I intend to spill what I can't stand about a certain show.

Trust me when I tell you this - you don't want to miss tomorrow's podcast!


©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...