Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More site stuff

Taking time today to add advertisements to OTR Advertisements and adding bits and pieces to other stuff here and there.

Once I am caught up with OTR Advertisements , I think you will be amazed at what a database of almost 2000 OTR advertisements looks like. It's not an overnight job and there are so many ads and companies that it borders on the tedious (plus, I have to keep refilling the Buffet for you hungry people!) A lot of work involved behind-the-scenes; one day we can all be proud to be a part of this gigantic OTR material I am collecting.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...