Friday, March 11, 2011

Isabel Randolph's natural voice!

I was very fortunate the other day to find a photograph of Isabel Randolph (Mrs. Uppington on Fibber McGee and Molly) where she wasn't dressed up like Uppy.

And I will take that one dimension farther now as I am able to present to you her voice without the "Uppy inflections" - which she did on many programs other than Fibber McGee and Molly. I'm pretty sure this is her normal voice.

The clip is taken from a conversation with Dennis Day on his show, A Day in the Life of Dennis Day - and I removed Dennis - so clip will not make much sense - but the point is, you will get to hear her normal voice - certainly, a rarity for us OTR fans.

Enjoy!



©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...