Thursday, October 13, 2011

Taking time out (hopefully) for a World Series win

As many of you know, I love baseball. And it looks for all of the world, my favorite team since childhood is about to make it to the World Series for the second year in a row. I'm pretty interested in them right now so, unless they lose the next 3 games they play, they'll be in the Series...and I'd like to take some time off to see what happens. So for the next 10 days or so, don't expect much activity here. If something falls into my lap, I'll probably post it but I plan on taking some time off to watch the Fall Classic. ©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...