Sunday, October 9, 2011

Can't find anything right now :(

I'm in a lull as far as finding news goes.

That's not to say that I won't find sometime soon, I probably will.  But I'm at a point where all of my current sources seemed to be dried up, at least concerning things I think you might like to read.

Hopefully, as it seems to always happen, I will find something that will open up a whole new world of things I can post.

If I can't find anything soon, I'll write some more stuff.  I also have at least one other interview I will probably post tomorrow (a varied interview about all kinds of OTR subjects with the very-well informed, Sarah Cole.)  And I hope to have some more interviews completed by the end of the week, so at least there's that.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...