Saturday, July 2, 2011

Progress - July 2

+ Abandoned plans to do OTR Magazines.  After further review and after doing 6 magazines, the way *I* want to do it would be far too time-consuming and tedious.  So that idea is scrapped, at least until I can come up with a better plan.

+ Completed an episode of Vic and Sade.

+ Added the 23 following ads to OTR Advertising:
Jack Benny (2) Jello, Hour of Charm (2) GE, Lights Out Ironized Yeast, Bob Hope (2) Pepsodent, Blondie Super Suds, Bing Crosby (3), Bob Crosby, Can You Top This? (3) (Kirkman's Soap), Cavalcade of '47, Cavalcade of Music, Chase Sanborn, The Choraliers, Al Pearce and Exploring the Unknown (3).

+ Did 12 posts plus this one for the OTR Buffet.

+ Worked on Audio Interviews but didn't quite get finished with a post today.

+ Worked on 1947 for the Billboard OTR Reviews.  Should be done with 1947 by Monday.  There are some reviews I have seen so far: You Bet Your Life, Fibber McGee and Molly, Jack Benny Show, The Life of Riley, etc.  You can go there but I did my work today on notepad and not online...  I did add a new header though the other day; I kind of like it.

+Worked on the new OTR Casts blog - added a few new casts - I will reveal the site very soon to you.  It's nowhere near done.  It should be done by the beginning of August.

+ Worked on the Golden Age Newspaper site - it's not done but I expect it to be done by the end of next week and I will reveal it to you then.

+ Updated the Lum and Abner Dictionary!

+Updated an episode of Marxisms.  Some funny stuff there.

Even though I worked hard yesterday, I didn't get much done, due to several Google snafu (or possibly, my own fault...but anyway...)  Today was a completely different story.  I got a lot done using my schedule.  I'm fixing to go spend an hour on OTR People - but there is so much to do there to make a worthy dent.  Maybe I can get through the B's today.  That would be something...

So everyone, give me a high 5 over the internet, will ya?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...