Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back to work

I'm feeling a lot better today and spent all of yesterday relaxing and listening to OTR.  I actually finished 2 different series I've been listening to and while "immobolized," I still wrote 3 different reviews.

In other words, while I was doing nothing, I was still actually working and I hope you will see the results of all of this very soon today on the blog.

But there are 15 other blogs needing my attention as well - and I'm headed off now to get it all done.  Check back often today.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh thanks except my back is hurting again and I am seriously thinking about quitting for the day. It hurts so bad that is makes my leg hurt...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...