Friday, July 15, 2011

I think I'm back

I've had a rough six days.  First the computer goes nutty and I spent 6-7 hours fixing it, I return and had back problems.

Yesterday I never even came close to the computer as my back was killing me.

But today, I feel almost perfect.  I will do what I can.

I hate being away from my blogs.  They need my attention, my love...

But again while I was down, I did nothing but listen to OTR with pen and tablet near me, taking notes.  So even though I wasn't here, I was here.

Sorry for all the delays.  And here's to a better times ahead.

©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...