Sunday, January 6, 2013

Did you know this existed? The Secret Life of Rochester Van Jones

But...Boss...!
I'm sure that you die-hard Jack Benny fans are aware of the two-part audition show called, "The Secret Life of Rochester Van Jones."  But some of you other Jack Benny fans might not be aware of it.

It's obviously a show about Rochester, Benny's valet.  The two-part audition sounds like it came off perfectly.  It's funny and ... well, what happened?  I dunno but I don't believe it ever became a show.

At any rate, you can listen or download them here:

50-05-12 The Secret Life of Rochester Van Jones (part 1)

50-05-12 The Secret Life of Rochester Van Jones (part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...