Monday, May 30, 2011

You can't hear everything

Due to heart disease, I am unable to work.  I have been using a lot of this time to listen to OTR.

I've found out something.  It's impossible to listen to everything.

I sat down one day with pencil and paper just figure out how long it would take me to listen to the entire run of the CBS Radio Mystery Theater.   It would take a long time.  And I don't even like the CBSRMT that much.

Take a few shows you like and listen to them


©Jimbo 2010/2011

3 comments:

  1. Jimbo - love seeing your blog. If you can stay awake for 43 days straight, you can listen to the complete run of CBSRMT! (There are 1,399 episodes of CBSRMT @ ~45 min = ~1050 hrs = 43 days+) Check out http://www.CBSRMT.com -- it has all the CBS Radio Mystery Theater episodes online and listed by broadcast date, writer, actor, and you can search by plot (and start drinking those energy drinks for the month+ listening spree!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CBSRMT! Thanks for your comment.

    Easy to do with iTunes. :)

    Very nice website you have. I'm gonna put a link up to your site. Don't be a stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gey CBSRMT,

    If you would be interested in doing an interview with me, please send me an email.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...