Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I keep finding books from the virtual library!

I found more books and I've added them to the Searchable Books section of the blog:


Radio Live! Television Live!: Those Golden Days When Horses Were Coconuts

Boston Radio: 1920-2010

Points on the Dial: Golden Age Radio Beyond the Networks

Andrews Sisters, The: A Biography and Career Record

Staging the war: American drama and World War II

Shirley Booth: a biography and career record

It's one o'clock and here is Mary Margaret McBride: a radio biography

Notes on a Cowardly Lion: The Biography of Bert Lahr

Art Carney: a biography

Deems Taylor: a biography

2 comments:

  1. These books are amazing, keep them coming!

    Ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ox! Thanks for the comment.

    I am glad to see someone other than me is using the book section.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...