Wednesday, March 23, 2011

An apology

Today's "strange photo of the day" is of *me* because somehow in Donald Pitchford's interview, every word that contained the letters "r-e-d" next to each other was changed to "b-l-u-e" - obviously not his doing but my doing.

I sincerely apologize to him as this was totally my fault but done by error.

Any embarrassment I caused him - well honestly, I can't think of the words I would like to say, except I messed up somewhere. And I do apologize.

Luckily, I consider him a friend and we have emailed almost daily about Lum and Abner (our favorite subject) but until this morning, I was somehow oblivious and unaware of a problem with the interview.

Thank you.



©Jimbo 2010/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...