Friday, January 21, 2011

Mixed-up LaTrivia [#01]

Gale Gordon didn't become Mayor LaTrvia on the Fibber McGee and Molly Show until 1942 - this was after Harold Peary left for the Great Gildersleeve show.

We all remember Mayor LaTrivia as the person the McGees would love to mix up.  But they didn't start mixing him up until well into the 1942-1943 season - actually some seven months after he became Mayor LaTrivia.

Personally, I love those mixups - as a matter of fact, I think they are the best gags on the whole show.

I thought it would be fun to chronicle each and every LaTrivia mix-up, complete with audio.

As time goes along, they get funnier. The first one here really isn't that funny.

This is the first: 430324 Fibber Writes a Song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post or this site! It only take a few seconds and I'd really appreciate your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...